Sunday, April 8, 2012

Longwood Gardens

This past weekend I went to Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania.  And I must say, it was the best experience EVER!  I absolutely love flowers, and I felt like I was about to burst!  This place is so beautiful beyond words.  I will definitely try to go back during the summer & winter.  Here are just a few of the pictures I took while I was there.  I took about 200 pictures, so it's been hard trying to decide what to put on here, and decide what to put on my photography tumblr.

Speaking of that.. JTPICS.TUMBLR.COM  check it out !!

I'm going to draw some of the photos I've taken too, so look out for some more postings.  Enjoy! (Also..PLEASE click to enlarge!! These thumbnails look much better once they are actual size.)







How was your weekend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment