Monday, April 30, 2012

Music Monday!

Oh James Morrison...I love you.   I love you & your raspy, passionate soulful voice.  I've been a fan of his for a little over 4 years now and I CANNOT wait until I finally get the chance to see him live at the 930 club in DC.  I may cry..scratch that, I will cry.

I get so excited when I get a chance to see someone live that I've been such a fan of.  I love live music, especially at small venues..DC crowds are the BEST crowds.  I swear they give the most love.  But onward to the music monday post. Don't get me wrong, all of his albums are fantastic..but I just can't get enough of his first album Undiscovered.  Here are two of my favorite singles from that album.

Youtube is being stupid right now, so hopefully these videos will show up! Sorry!





You're welcome ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment