Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Oh yeah, I have this blog.

What do you do when life takes over?

You neglect your blog :(.  Sorry I haven't been posting for awhile now.   I'm actually about to start a new blog, a personal style one to be exact.  But don't worry, this blog will still be around.

 I want this blog to be focused more on art, music & my DIY projects.  My other one will be more about "fashion"..you know, outfit postings & thrift store goodies.

Thank you to those who have been visiting my blog & checking out older postings.  I will be up and running with everything shortly.  Sit tight :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep a lookout for a link to your new blog, and feel free to send me the link also if you don't post it (which Im sure you will lol). Can't wait to see some style shots! This blog in itself I cool <3

    ReplyDelete