Wednesday, May 30, 2012

DIY Studded Denim Vest

Another quick project, nothing too special.

I've had a denim jacket in my closet that I got from the thrift store for over a year now & I have yet to wear it.  There was something about the sleeves that felt a little bulky to me.  So, if there's something you don't like about an article of clothing..fix it!

I decided to cut the sleeves off & make myself a simple studded denim vest.

You can buy studs from ebay, I made the mistake in not paying attention to where the studs were sourced from.  I had to wait a month for my studs to come in the mail because I ordered them from..CHINA!  Oops!  Well here's the final product, & an outfit post too!



Oh! I must say that I also have this sick obsession with going to the thrift store, you can find so many goodies there!  I go to my local one about every other Sunday and always get a bunch of stuff.  I want to start looking for more homeware trinkets for my room.  

If you follow me on instagram(_Jessicatee) you've already seen my thrift store finds.  I'll probably make it a regular posting on this blog..if I remember.  But almost everything in this outfit is from the thrift store.










Studded Denim Vest-DIY/Thrifted
Basic T-Thrifted
Bleach Dyed Leggings-DIY/Target
Shoes-Thrifted
Bag-Thrited
Jewelry-H&M/Urban Outfitters/Tunnel Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment