Monday, May 14, 2012

Music Monday-Tennis

Happy music monday!


Have you ever had that moment when you hear a song while you're out shopping or working and you absolutely need to know who sings it?  Like it festers in your head all day, but when you get home you can only remember like 3 words to the song?  That was my issue when I was trying to figure out who sang this song at my job.  The lyrics were so heartfelt that it wasn't too hard to find out who sang it. When you google 'Take Me To Heaven With You', you can't go wrong.



Today's artist spotlight will be on Tennis!  I heard some of their music while at work & I love their song 'Take Me To Heaven'.  The lyrics are a little sad(not in a bad way), but there's something about it that I really like.



Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment