Monday, March 12, 2012

Music Monday-Workout edition

Right now it's 11:27pm, it's still technically Monday.  So happy music monday everyone!  I'm such a procrastinator, you all will notice that shortly.

Lately I've been going to the gym at least 3 times a day trying to live a healthier lifestyle, you would be so proud!  When you look around at the gym you see at least 95% of the people there listening to music.  Music always helps you get through a workout, it motivates you so much more.  I don't know how people can go through pushing themselves through a workout without music!

So I just thought I'd share some of my workout playlist with you all.  Here are 15 songs out of the 56 I have that I will share with you all.


What are some songs you like to listen to when working out?

No comments:

Post a Comment