Thursday, March 8, 2012

Music

Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely l-o-v-e music.  Whenever people ask me what kind of music I'm into, I'm at a lost for words.  I don't even know where to start.  Adele(I'm a superfan), The Black Keys, Alabama Shakes, Fun., Cold War Kids, The Civil Wars, Kimbra, Oh land, Sia, Jay-Z, The Kooks, The White Stripes, Bad Brains, Chiddy Bang, Dead Kennedys.  I could go on and on.  If something pleases my ears, I'm hooked!

(my quick drawing, click to enlarge)



For my first music posting I want you all to listen to Dionne Bromfield.  She was Amy Winehouse's goddaughter & musical mentor.  Once you listen to Dionne's voice, you will be blown away.  Her voice sounds exactly like her godmother.  And I can't believe she is only 16!  She makes me think of Joss Stone, she made it big when she was around 16 too.  I love powerful/unique voices, and Dionne Bromfield has just that.  I hope everyone will be exposed to her music, she has something very special. I feel like Amy lives on through her.


No comments:

Post a Comment